#Chimichurri #ShortRibs #GrillRecipe #Braai #BBQ
Chimichurri Short Ribs on the Braai
This recipe for Chimichurri Short Ribs is a delicious way to enjoy succulent ribs on the braai. The marinade is a mixture of herbs, garlic, and spices, and is perfect for adding a unique flavor to the ribs. The ribs are cooked over a hot fire, resulting in a crispy exterior and juicy meat. Enjoy these ribs with a side of grilled vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
- 2kg short ribs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place the short ribs in a large resealable bag, and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and marinate for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight.
- Heat the braai to a medium-high heat (about 180°C).
- Place the short ribs on the braai, and cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping once, until the ribs are cooked through and have nice grill marks.
- When the ribs are done, remove them from the braai and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the ribs into individual pieces.
- Serve the short ribs with your favorite sides, such as grilled vegetables or a salad.