#RedWineBraisedShortRibs #GrillRecipe #BBQ #Delicious #Meaty
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs Recipe
This Red Wine Braised Short Ribs recipe is a delicious way to enjoy juicy, tender ribs on the grill. The marinade is made with a blend of red wine, garlic, and herbs that infuse the ribs with flavor. The ribs are then cooked low and slow on the grill until they are fall-off-the-bone tender. Serve these ribs with your favorite sides for a mouth-watering meal.
- 4-5 lbs. Short Ribs
- 1 cup of Red Wine
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the red wine, garlic, olive oil, paprika, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Place the ribs in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over the ribs. Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the ribs. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 275°F.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and place on the grill. Cover and let cook for 2-3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- After 2-3 hours, increase the heat to 350°F and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!