#Braai #TequilaLimeGrilledPrawns #GrillingDelights #BBQTime #SouthAfricanStyle
Braai Tequila Lime Grilled Prawns:
This Braai Tequila Lime Grilled Prawns recipe is a South African style dish that will be sure to impress your guests. Juicy prawns marinated in a tequila and lime sauce and then cooked over an open flame will have your mouth watering. The perfect way to enjoy a summer evening with friends and family!
- 1 kg prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup tequila
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the tequila, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Add the prawns and mix until everything is evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your braai grill to medium-high heat (about 200°C).
- Grease the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking. Place the prawns on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and let the prawns rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Braai Tequila Lime Grilled Prawns with your favorite sides, such as grilled vegetables, roasted potatoes or a salad.