#Braai #Prawns #Lime #Cilantro #Skewers
This delicious braai recipe brings together succulent prawns, zesty lime and fragrant cilantro for a unique and flavorful dish. The prawns are skewered and then grilled over hot coals for a smoky flavor. The result is an unforgettable meal that will please all your guests.
– 1 lb. prawns, peeled and deveined
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– Juice of 1 lime
– 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the braai grill to medium-high heat (about 190°C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Skewer the prawns onto metal or bamboo skewers.
4. Brush the prawn skewers with the marinade and let sit for 10 minutes.
5. Place the prawn skewers on the preheated braai grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until the prawns are cooked through.
6. Remove the prawn skewers from the braai grill and brush with the remaining marinade.
7. Serve the prawns skewers hot with a wedge of lime.