#BraaiSmokedSalmon #CaviarPotatoSalad #SalmonSalad #Caviar #EasyMeal
This Braai Smoked Salmon and Caviar Potato Salad is a delicious and easy meal that is full of flavor. The combination of the smoked salmon and caviar with the potatoes and other ingredients creates a unique and flavorful salad.
– 2 potatoes
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of capers
– 4 ounces of braai smoked salmon, flaked
– 2 ounces of caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the potatoes into thin wedges and place them on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy and golden.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
6. When the potatoes are finished cooking, place them in a large bowl and toss with the Dijon vinaigrette.
7. Add the capers, smoked salmon, and caviar and toss to combine.
8. Serve the salad warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!