#BraaiGrilledAsparagus #ProsciuttoPotatoSalad #BBQRecipe #HealthyEating #Delicious
This Braai Grilled Asparagus and Prosciutto Potato Salad is the perfect side dish to any meal. It’s packed with flavour and has a delicious mix of ingredients. The combination of grilled asparagus, prosciutto and potatoes is sure to be a hit!
– 2 lbs of potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
– 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
– 2 oz Prosciutto, cut into small pieces
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat a braai grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Place the potatoes on the grill and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the asparagus to the potatoes and cook until lightly charred and tender, about 8 minutes.
5. Transfer the potatoes and asparagus to a large bowl and add the Prosciutto, parsley, and any remaining dressing from the bowl.
6. Toss to combine and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.