#Braai #Grilling #Prawns #Saffron #Infused
This recipe for Braai Saffron Infused Grilled Prawns is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. A combination of savory spices and saffron creates the perfect balance of flavor and texture to make this dish a standout. Start by marinating your prawns in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, onion, parsley, saffron, and black pepper. Once the prawns are marinated, fire up the grill and get ready to cook!
- 1 lb prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, onion, olive oil, parsley, saffron, and black pepper. Add the prawns and mix until they are well coated.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (about 200°C).
- Place the prawns on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through.
- Remove the prawns from the grill and transfer to a plate. Serve warm.