#Braai #Prawns #Grilling #CreoleStyle #Seafood
This Creole-Style Grilled Prawns recipe will make you wish you were eating in the Caribbean! Marinated in garlic, pepper and herbs, the prawns are cooked on the grill until they are juicy and tender. Serve with your favourite side dishes and enjoy a delicious meal!
• 2lbs large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Place the prawns in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, sea salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Pour the marinade over the prawns and mix until all of the prawns are evenly coated.
4. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (about 200 degrees Celsius).
6. Skewer the prawns onto metal skewers.
7. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the prawns are cooked through.
8. Serve with your favourite side dishes and enjoy!