#BraaiPaprikaAndRosemaryPrawns #BraaiGrillRecipe #GrillingPerfection #PrawnsOnTheBBQ #RosemaryFlavor
This delicious Braai Paprika and Rosemary Prawns recipe is perfect for a summer day on the grill. Start by marinading the prawns for 30 minutes in a mixture of paprika, garlic, parsley, rosemary, and olive oil. Grill the prawns over a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Serve the prawns with a side of grilled vegetables for the perfect summer meal.
- 1 ½ lbs prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the paprika, garlic, parsley, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir until fully combined.
- Add the prawns to the marinade and stir until each prawn is fully coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat (about 180°C).
- Remove the prawns from the marinade and place on the grill. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the prawns for 4-5 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Remove the prawns from the grill and serve with your favorite side of grilled vegetables.