#BraaiMango #JalapeñoPotatoSalad #SummerSalad #BBQRecipe #GrillRecipe
This Braai Mango and Jalapeño Potato Salad is the perfect summer side dish for your next BBQ. With sweet mango, creamy potatoes, and just the right amount of spice from the jalapeños, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
– 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 mango, peeled and diced
– 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place the cubed potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
3. Place the potatoes on the preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mango, jalapeños, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
5. When the potatoes are done, transfer them to the bowl with the mango mixture and toss to combine.
6. Serve the salad warm or chilled.
8. Store leftover salad in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.