#BraaiTrout #Watercress #PotatoSalad #HealthyEating #Yummy
This Braai Trout and Watercress Potato Salad is a healthy and delicious meal that is sure to be a hit at any summer cookout. The combination of the smoky, grilled trout and the tangy watercress and potatoes makes for a unique and flavorful dish that is sure to be a hit.
– 2 Trout Fillets
– 2 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 2 bunches Watercress, coarsely chopped
– 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
– 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
– 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
– 2 cloves Garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
– Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
2. Rub the trout fillets with olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the trout fillets on the preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, place the cubed potatoes in a pot of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the potatoes from the heat and strain.
6. In a large bowl, combine the cooked potatoes, watercress, olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, garlic, and thyme.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
8. Serve the grilled trout with the watercress potato salad. Enjoy!