#BraaiFig #ProsciuttoPotatoSalad #SaladRecipes #FigRecipes #HealthyEating
This Braai Fig and Prosciutto Potato Salad is a simple and delicious side dish that is perfect for any summer gathering. It combines the sweetness of braai figs with the salty flavor of prosciutto and the creamy texture of potatoes to create a salad that your guests will love.
– 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cups braai figs, cut into wedges
– 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced into thin strips
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine the braai figs, prosciutto, balsamic vinegar, honey, and parsley.
5. When the potatoes are done, add them to the bowl with the fig and prosciutto mixture and toss to combine.
6. Serve the salad at room temperature or chilled.
8. Store leftover salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.