#Braai #Prawns #HoneyMustard #Grilling #BBQ
This Braai Honey Mustard Glazed Prawns recipe is a delicious way to enjoy your BBQ. The prawns are marinated in a tangy honey mustard glaze, then quickly grilled over high heat. The prawns are succulent, juicy and full of flavour.
– 1 kg large prawns, peeled and deveined
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, mix together the honey, mustard, olive oil, smoked paprika and lemon juice.
2. Add the prawns and mix to coat in the marinade.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the prawns to absorb the flavours.
4. Preheat your braai grill to high heat (200°C).
5. Place the prawns on the hot braai and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the prawns are cooked through.
6. Brush the prawns with the remaining marinade as they cook.
7. Serve the prawns with a side of your favourite BBQ vegetables.