#Braai #Prawns #Chimichurri #Grilling #BBQ
This Braai Chimichurri Grilled Prawns recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy an outdoor BBQ. The prawns are marinated in a zesty blend of chimichurri, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs, and then grilled to perfection. This dish will surely wow your friends and family!
– 1 lb. large prawns, peeled and deveined
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
– 1 teaspoon chili flakes
– 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, cilantro, chili flakes, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined.
2. Add the prawns to the marinade and stir until evenly coated. Cover and let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 180°C).
4. Thread the prawns onto metal skewers.
5. Grill the prawns for 4-5 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and lightly charred.
6. Remove the prawns from the skewers and serve with the remaining chimichurri sauce.
8. Leftover prawns can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.