#Braai #GrilledPrawns #GarlicParmesan #BBQ #Delicious
This mouthwatering Braai Garlic Parmesan Grilled Prawns recipe is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a BBQ. It’s packed with flavor, and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
• 500g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the BBQ or grill to medium-high heat (about 200°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the prawns, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Place the prawns on the preheated BBQ or grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until the prawns are cooked through.
4. Once cooked, transfer the prawns to a plate and set aside.
5. Brush the prawns with some more olive oil, then sprinkle with an additional pinch of Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve the prawns hot, with a side of your favorite vegetables.
8. Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 3 days.