Vinegar-based Braai Potato Salad is a tangy and light alternative with a vinegar-based dressing, cucumber, and dill. This salad is perfect for summer barbecues and easy to make.
– 4 large potatoes, boiled and cubed
– 1 cucumber, diced
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of dried dill
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil potatoes in a pot of salted water over medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and cube them.
3. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cucumber, and onion.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, and dill.
5. Pour the dressing over the potato mixture and mix together until all ingredients are well coated.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Serve chilled. Enjoy!