Sweet Mustard Braai Potato Salad
This Sweet Mustard Braai Potato Salad is a delicious and tangy side dish that is perfect for outdoor barbecues. The mustard dressing, boiled potatoes, and finely chopped onions create a flavorful combination that is sure to be a hit with any crowd.
- 4 potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt and pepper.
- Add the cooled potatoes to the bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Add the onions and gently toss to combine.
- Transfer the potato salad to a serving bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.