Cheesy Braai Potato Salad Recipe
This Cheesy Braai Potato Salad is a delicious and creamy side dish that is loaded with cheddar cheese, green onions, and a creamy sour cream and mayo dressing. It’s the perfect side to your braai and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cubed potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled potatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, white vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the potato mixture and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with additional grated cheddar cheese and green onions, if desired.