Herbed Yogurt Braai Potato Salad
This Herbed Yogurt Braai Potato Salad is a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional potato salad. It’s made with Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, and lemon juice for a light and flavorful dish that will be sure to please.
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the drained potatoes to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the chopped parsley, chives, and dill to the potato mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the potato salad from the refrigerator and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.