Spicy Peri-Peri Braai Potato Salad
This spicy potato salad is full of flavor, with Peri-Peri sauce, red bell peppers, and a hint of garlic. The perfect side-dish for barbecues and potlucks.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Peri-Peri sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread out potato cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, Peri-Peri sauce, red bell pepper, and garlic. Pour over potatoes and mix to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together salt and pepper, parsley, and onion.
- Remove potatoes from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, add potatoes to the bowl with the parsley mixture and mix until everything is well-combined.
- Serve warm or chilled, and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.