Garlic and Herb Roasted Potato Salad
This delicious potato salad is made with roasted baby potatoes tossed in a mix of garlic, rosemary, and thyme. It is a flavorful and simple side dish that is sure to please everyone.
- 2 lbs. baby potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 sprig thyme, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, garlic, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, parsley, and remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add roasted potatoes to the bowl with the dressing. Toss to coat.
- Transfer potato salad to a serving bowl or plate.
- Garnish with extra parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm or cold.