Recipe: Roasted Red Pepper and Potato Salad
This easy roasted red pepper and potato salad is a fantastic side dish. Roasted red peppers, capers, and a light garlic dressing combine to create a unique flavor combination that will tantalize your taste buds. Serve this salad with your favorite grilled meats or vegetables for a delicious meal.
- 1 pound red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes and bell peppers on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine roasted potatoes and bell peppers, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.