Balsamic and Mustard Braai Potato Salad
This hearty, tangy potato salad is the perfect accompaniment for any braai. With the flavors of balsamic vinegar and whole grain mustard, it’s sure to liven up any summer meal.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and gently toss to coat. Allow the potato salad to sit for at least 15 minutes so that the flavors can meld.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Place the potato salad on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the potato salad from the grill and transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.