Beetroot and Potato Salad Recipe:
This delicious Beetroot and Potato Salad is the perfect side dish for any meal. Boiled potatoes and beetroot slices are combined with a creamy dressing and then garnished with fresh dill for a light and flavorful salad.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4-5 small beetroots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the diced potatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a separate pot, boil the sliced beetroots for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, white vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and beetroots. Pour the dressing over the top and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate the salad for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the fresh dill on top of the salad.
- Serve chilled.