#MiniKoeksisters #EasySnack #QuickSnack #AfricaSnack #SnackTime #TreatYourself #Delicious
Try this quick and easy snack, Mini Koeksisters Bites! This traditional African snack is the perfect way to treat yourself and indulge in a delicious snack. By using just a few ingredients, you can have this snack ready in no time.
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 cup of butter
– 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
– 1/4 cup of white sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup of water
– 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Add the vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms.
6. Roll the dough into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
7. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
8. Fry the balls in the oil until golden brown.
Enjoy your Mini Koeksisters Bites!