#GrilledColeslaw #jalapenos #Vinaigrette #Lime #Tasty #Delish #Yum
This Grilled Spicy Coleslaw with Jalapenos and Lime Vinaigrette is the perfect side dish for a summer BBQ. Made with fresh cabbage, jalapenos, and a zesty lime vinaigrette, this coleslaw packs a punch of flavor. The grilling adds an extra layer of smoky goodness that will make this dish a hit with your friends and family.
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup jalapenos, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, jalapenos, olive oil, lime juice, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin. Toss to combine.
- Place the cabbage mixture on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is tender and lightly charred.
- Remove the coleslaw from the grill and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the coleslaw to a serving bowl and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional jalapenos and lime wedges.