#GrilledColeslaw #AppleCiderVinegar #HoneyDressing #DeliciousDish #TastyTreat #CrispyCrisp #HealthyEating
Grilled Coleslaw with Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Dressing
This Grilled Coleslaw with Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Dressing is the perfect side dish to any summer BBQ. The crunchiness of the cabbage and the sweetness of the honey dressing make it a delightful dish that is sure to be a hit.
- 1 Head of cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded cabbage, apple cider vinegar, honey, olive oil, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Place the cabbage mixture into a large piece of aluminum foil and fold the edges up to form a packet.
- Place the packet on the preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes, flipping the packet over once.
- Remove the packet from the grill and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Unwrap the packet and pour the contents into a serving dish.
- Serve warm or cold.