#grilledbbq #coleslaw #creamymayo #bbqrecipe #dinnerideas #sidedish #delicious #summerfood
Grilled BBQ Coleslaw With Creamy Mayonnaise Dressing Recipe
This delicious Grilled BBQ Coleslaw With Creamy Mayonnaise Dressing is the perfect side dish for your summer BBQs. It is a simple and flavourful combination of grilled cabbage, carrots, and red onion, coated in a creamy mayonnaise dressing. The sweetness of the cabbage and the savoury onion combine to create a unique, yet delicious flavour that will have your guests asking for seconds.
- 1 head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped cabbage, shredded carrots, and diced red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, and mustard.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the cabbage mixture and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide the coleslaw mixture onto four pieces of aluminum foil, and wrap them up into packets.
- Grill the coleslaw packets for 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm.