#GrilledColeslaw #Herbs #Parsley #Dill #HealthyEating #Vegetarian #Vegan #GlutenFree
Grilled Herbed Coleslaw with Parsley and Dill
This Grilled Herbed Coleslaw with Parsley and Dill is a delicious, healthy side dish. It combines the freshness of parsley and dill with the smoky flavor of grilled vegetables, creating a unique and flavorful coleslaw. The addition of herbs makes this dish vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free, making it a great option for any meal.
- 1 head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped cabbage, diced red onion, and diced bell pepper.
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, dill, black pepper, and sea salt. Toss to coat.
- Place the vegetables onto the preheated grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
- Remove the vegetables from the grill and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the grilled vegetables with the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve the Grilled Herbed Coleslaw with Parsley and Dill immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.