#GrilledColeslaw #DriedCranberries #PoppySeedDressing #ColeslawSalad #SaladRecipe #HealthyEating #VeganRecipe
Grilled Coleslaw with Dried Cranberries and Poppy Seed Dressing
This delicious grilled coleslaw recipe is a perfect side dish for any summer BBQ. It’s made with freshly grilled cabbage, dried cranberries, and a creamy poppy seed dressing for a light and refreshing flavor. The grilled cabbage gives the coleslaw a unique smoky flavor that pairs perfectly with the sweet cranberries and tangy dressing.
- 1 head of green cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the cabbage strips on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, flipping occasionally, until lightly charred and tender. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, white vinegar, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the grilled cabbage, dried cranberries, poppy seeds, and dressing. Mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Place the coleslaw in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Remove from the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Garnish with additional poppy seeds (optional).