#GrilledColeslaw #Bacon #BlueCheese #BBQ #Grilling #Gourmet #Delicious #Flavor
Grilled Coleslaw with Bacon and Blue Cheese
This Grilled Coleslaw with Bacon and Blue Cheese is an amazing flavor combination that will have everyone coming back for more! Featuring grilled cabbage, bacon, and blue cheese, this dish is sure to be a hit at your next BBQ. The savory, smoky flavors of the grilled cabbage, combined with the salty bacon and creamy blue cheese makes for an unforgettable dish.
- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage slices and olive oil.
- Spread cabbage slices onto a greased sheet pan or directly onto the grill grates.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes per side, until cabbage is lightly charred and softened.
- In a separate bowl, mix together blue cheese, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add grilled cabbage to bowl with blue cheese mixture and bacon. Mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Serve warm or chilled.