#asianstyle #grilled #coleslaw #sesame #soy #dressing
Asian-Style Grilled Coleslaw with Sesame and Soy Dressing
This Asian-Style Grilled Coleslaw with Sesame and Soy Dressing is a delicious and easy side dish that can be enjoyed all year round. It’s made with freshly grilled cabbage, carrots, and onions, then tossed in a tangy sesame and soy dressing that adds a delicious Asian flavor. Serve it warm or cold and enjoy!
- 1/2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage, carrots, and onion and cook until lightly charred, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the vegetables are cooking, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, and ground ginger in a small bowl.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, transfer to a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the coleslaw warm or cold.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, top with extra sesame seeds, if desired.