#GrilledCitrusColeslaw #OrangeandLemonDressing #HealthySalad #CitrusSalad #SaladRecipe #HealthyEating #HealthyRecipe
This Grilled Citrus Coleslaw with Orange and Lemon Dressing is a delicious and healthy salad that will be the perfect side dish to any meal. It’s vibrant and tart flavors will make your taste buds dance with delight!
• 2 lemons, zested and juiced
• 2 oranges, zested and juiced
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 head red cabbage, sliced
• 1/2 head green cabbage, sliced
• 2 carrots, grated
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. In a large bowl, combine the red and green cabbage, carrots, and almonds.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to combine.
5. Place the cabbage mixture on a sheet of aluminum foil. Fold the edges of the foil up to form a bowl and then place the foil bowl on the preheated grill.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, flipping the foil bowl over halfway through.
7. Remove from the grill and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.