Braai Coleslaw with Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Dressing
This flavorful and healthy coleslaw is perfect for a summer braai. The tangy apple cider vinegar and sweet honey dressing pairs perfectly with the crunchy cabbage and carrots.
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper to the vinegar and honey mixture and whisk until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrots and mix to combine.
- Add the minced onion and parsley to the coleslaw and mix to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Take the coleslaw out of the refrigerator and give it a stir before serving.
- Serve coleslaw with your favorite braai dishes.