- 4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespooon oregano
- 1 teaspon marjoram
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your braai to medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes.
3. Place the potatoes on the hot braai and cook for about 10 minutes. Flip the potatoes and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
4. Once the potatoes are golden and crispy, remove from the braai and serve. Enjoy!