-3 large potatoes
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-2 teaspoons garlic powder
-1 teaspoon smoked paprika
-1 teaspoon dried oregano
-1 teaspoon dried thyme
-Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your braai to medium-high heat.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
3. Place the potatoes into a large bowl and add the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss everything together until the potatoes are evenly coated.
4. Place the potatoes onto the preheated braai and cook, turning occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, about 15-20 minutes.
5. Serve the roast potatoes hot with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!