- 2 cans of mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup of Mrs Balls Chutney
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the mixed beans, chopped red onion, red and green bell pepper, and grated carrots.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Mrs Balls Chutney, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss until everything is coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, give the salad a good stir and sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired.