- 5 peaches, sliced in half and pitted, divided
- 1/2 c. sweet chili sauce
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 8 green onions
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 2 red onions, sliced into 3/4″ rings
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4kg. bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- In a blender add 1 peach (roughly chopped), sweet chili sauce, and lime juice and zest; pulse and blend until smooth, then transfer to a small bowl. On a rimmed sheet pan place remaining peaches cut side up with green onions.
- Skewer onions through center and place on sheet pan. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Meanwhile, rinse chicken and pat dry throughly. On a separate rimmed sheet pan place chicken and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill and cook covered for 10 minutes. Flip chicken and add peaches, green onions, and onions to grill. Cover for 5 minutes and flip peaches and vegetables.
- When chicken reaches an internal temperature of 70 to 75°, brush glaze on chicken. Flip chicken until glazed and browned on both sides and internal temperature is 85°; total cooking time for chicken is about 25 minutes. Peaches and vegetables should have dark grill marks and be slightly charred; cooking time is 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a large platter and serve with remaining glaze.