For more the best summer braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped and soaked in lemon juice for 10 minutes
- 60ml rice vinegar
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Put the cucumber, radish and onion (straining off any excess juice) in a bowl.
- Whisk the rice vinegar, oils, chilli and some seasoning together and pour it over.
- Toss well and leave to sit for 5 minutes. sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.