For more of the best pork braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 Slabs of Baby back rib
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Whiskey – Jack daniels
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Ginger grated
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 Habaneros seeded and finely chopped
Habanero Honey Glaze
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Whiskey
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Habenero seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Remove the membrane and cut off the dead ends for evening your rack. Also, remove silver skin.
- Once you get them prepped, place them in a large aluminum pan and add the whiskey habanero marinade together and make sure to cover with more aluminum to place in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
- The next day, remove them from the aluminum pan and dry them off. Set your smoker at 170 degrees.
- Use the hot sauce as a binder and apply it to the ribs, next season with your favorite pork seasoning.
- Place on the smoker with applewood.
- After 1 hour check the ribs and begin to spritz with apple cider vinegar.
- After the 2 hours and 45 min mark, get a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the Habanero Honey Glaze ingredients. Starts with soy sauce, whiskey, honey, apple cider vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar and habanero. Let simmer for 6-8 mins and then remove to cool off.
- When your ribs are near probe tender sauce your ribs and let the glaze set.
- Remove and let rest for 15 mins. Slice to your liking and serve!
- Enjoy with friends and family.