For more of the best braai potato salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 800g small potatoes (a waxy variety such as kipfler, pink eye or nicola)
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves torn
- 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves torn
- 2 tsp dried mint
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt flakes, plus extra, to serve
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 200g creme fraiche
- For the dressing, combine the dried mint, cumin, salt, lemon juice and creme fraiche. Chill, the longer the better, until ready to serve.
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, then place back into the warm, dry pan to dry and cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes as you like (or leave whole if they’re small).
- When cooled to room temperature, toss gently with the dressing until nicely coated.
- Scatter on the fresh herbs, finish with a sprinkle of salt and serve.