For more similar awesome Vegan braai recipes and braai sides ideas click here! more recipes…
- 700g. green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic paste
- 2 tsp. honey
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, chili garlic paste, honey, and red pepper flakes, then add green beans and toss to coat. Season with salt.
- Place green beans on braai and cook until charred all over, about 7 minutes total. (If you’re using a grill, lay a thick piece of foil over grates and place green beans on top. Grill as instructed.)
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and peanuts.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!