For more similar awesome Vegan braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 500g. Portabellini Mushrooms or Button Mushrooms , sliced 1/2″ thick
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add mushrooms and marinate for 20 minutes. Presoak wooden skewers in water while mushrooms marinate.
- Heat braai to medium-high. Skewer mushrooms and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.