For more similar awesome braai pasta salad recipes click here! more recipes…
FOR THE SALAD
- 12 oz. cavatappi
- 1 c. crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 pt. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. green bell pepper
- 1 c. red bell pepper
- 1 c. sliced red onion
- 8 oz. mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 c. chopped green pimento stuffed olives
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 3/4 tsp. celery seeds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Crumbled feta, for serving
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and celery seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, bacon, celery, tomatoes, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, mozzarella, and olives.
- Pour over dressing until ingredients are combined and completely coated. Garnish with bacon and serve.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
More Braai salads ideas and braai side dishes
salads with braai Separator salads for braai Separator salads for a braai Separator braai salad Separator salads with braai Separator salads for braai meat Separator salads recipes for braai Separator salads recipe