For more similar awesome braai pasta salad recipes click here! more recipes…
FOR THE SALAD
- 12 oz. cavatappi
- 1 c. crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 pt. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. green bell pepper
- 1 c. red bell pepper
- 1 c. sliced red onion
- 8 oz. mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 c. chopped green pimento stuffed olives
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 3/4 tsp. celery seeds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Crumbled feta, for serving
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and celery seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, bacon, celery, tomatoes, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, mozzarella, and olives.
- Pour over dressing until ingredients are combined and completely coated. Garnish with bacon and serve.