Skip to content
For more similar awesome braai broodjies recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100 g mushrooms, chopped
- 3 wheels of feta with sun-dried tomato & basil
- 100 g cheddar cheese, sliced
- 8 slices of bread
- 150 ml chutney
- 40 ml sriracha mayo
- Spread margarine on 2 slices of bread. Flip the slices of bread over so the margarine is on the outside. Then plop dollops of chutney and sriracha mayo on each slice. Spread it all over.
- Now add chopped onion to one slice. Add the mushrooms. Add slices of feta. Finish it off with cheddar cheese. Then close her up and repeat the process until all 4 braai broodjies are done.
- Toast them over warm coals. Remember to keep an eye on them and turn regularly so they don’t burn.Take them off the grid and serve with your main dish.