An awesome recipe for a summer braai! This delicious chicken braai salad recipe will add a touch of class any braai . For more similar awesome braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 heads Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 3/4 c. flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Gala apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1 c. small red grapes, halved or sliced
- 1/2 c. walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- In large bowl, whisk vinegar, honey, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to dissolve, then whisk in sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Toss lettuce with half of dressing to coat, then toss with parsley. Divide among bowls along with chicken, apple, celery, and grapes. Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with walnuts.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!