For more similar awesome salad recipes click here! more recipes…
A funky italian twist with fresh cape peaches, is the perfect braai salad recipe idea to give you braai a sweet and savoury kick.
- 2 peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tbsp.
- plus 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest plus 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. roasted almonds, chopped
- 12 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, torn, plus small leaves, for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush peaches with 2 teaspoons oil and grill until grill marks appear, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to plate and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper until honey has dissolved. Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons oil; stir in lemon zest and almonds.
- Slice mozzarella, arrange on platter and top with peaches. Fold basil into almond mixture and spoon over peaches. Sprinkle with cracked pepper and small basil leaves if desired.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.