For more similar awesome winter braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 lb. baby yellow potatoes
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Ina Paarman Vegetable Spice Seasoning
- 1/4 c. flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Place potatoes in medium pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, add 1/2 tablespoon salt, reduce heat, and simmer until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring medium saucepan of water to a boil. Gently add eggs and cook to desired doneness (6 minutes for jammy yolks). Transfer to ice water to cool; drain and peel.
- In large bowl, toss onion with vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and let sit, tossing occasionally, until potatoes are ready.
- Drain potatoes and run under cold water to cool. Drain well and pat dry, then cut in half.
- Whisk oil, mustard, and Old Bay seasoning into onion mixture. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Fold in parsley and dill. Halve eggs and add to potatoes just before serving.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!