#SesameGarlicShortRibs #BBQ #GrillRecipe #ShortRibs #Grilling
This Sesame-Garlic Short Ribs recipe is a delicious and flavorful way to cook up your favorite cut of short ribs. The marinade is full of sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce and fresh ginger, and it will leave your ribs with a unique and savory flavor. The ribs are best cooked on a medium-high heat, so the marinade can caramelize and create a delicious crust.
- 1kg short ribs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, black pepper, and salt. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the short ribs to the bowl and coat in the marinade. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (180°C).
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and the marinade has caramelized on the outside.
- Once cooked, remove the ribs from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the ribs and serve with your favorite side dishes.