#MangoPineappleShortRibs #BBQRibs #GrillingRecipe #RibsOnTheGrill #BBQSeason
This mango-pineapple short rib recipe is perfect for the summertime grilling season! The sweet and tangy marinade of mango and pineapple give these ribs a unique flavor that will make your taste buds dance. The ribs are cooked on the grill to give them a smoky flavor and the perfect amount of char.
– 3.5 lbs short ribs
– 2 cups mango, diced
– 2 cups pineapple, diced
– 1/2 cup soy sauce
– 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium heat (175°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine mango, pineapple, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
3. Place the ribs in the bowl and coat them with the marinade. Make sure they are evenly covered.
4. Place the ribs on the hot grill and cook for 15 minutes. Flip the ribs and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
5. Baste the ribs with more marinade and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Flip the ribs and baste with marinade again. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.